Enter 2020 Peter Alliss Masters
Although due to the corona virus many events have been cancelled this year, the Peter Alliss Masters will be going ahead in conjunction with the Alliss Challenge which itself raises money for bowel cancer research.
This one-off very special 2020 event celebrating both charities will be held on Friday 9th October at Old Thorns, Liphook.
The cost includes,
- A welcoming coffee/tea and bacon butties
- 18 holes of golf
- Presentation ceremony of wheelchairs to local young people
- Rolling barbecue/buffet
- Prize giving
If you would like to enter a team or play as an individual, please email the necessary information to the tournament director
- Your Name, handicap and email address
- Your remaining team names and their handicaps
- Respective payment direct to our bank ( Sort Code 20-11-39 A/C 20956791 ) with reference of PAM2020