Although due to the coronavirus many events have had to be cancelled or postponed the 2021 Peter Alliss Masters Tournament will be going ahead on the 20/21st September 2021 at Old Thorns Liphook.
- 20th September
- Complimentary practice round
- On 21st September
- Coffee/tea and bacon sarnies on arrival
- A shared buggy
- 18 holes of golf
- Presentation ceremony of wheelchairs to local young people
- Gala dinner and prize giving
Participation is possible either as part of a Chair package team or as an individual Player package. Either way you will need to complete the form below.
Players may enter as individuals, then on the day they will be added with others to make up teams
Chair package entrants will need to discuss details of the chair presentation with the charity separately.
Payment should be made by online transfer direct to our bank ( Sort Code 20-88-13 A/C 83480828 ) with reference of PAM21 + “your surname”
- £5,000 – Chair package, team of three.
- £175 – Player package, individual entrants.
- £45 – Dinner for guest