Our first fully ‘Post-Covid’ PAM Tournament will take place on the 18/19th September 2022 at Old Thorns Liphook.
- 18th September
- Complimentary practice round
- Pre-tournament dinner
- 19th September
- Coffee/tea and bacon sarnies on arrival
- A shared buggy
- 18 holes of golf
- Presentation ceremony of wheelchairs to local young people
- Gala dinner and prize giving
Participation is possible either as a member of a Team or Individual Chair package plus even as an individual Player package. Either way you will need to complete the form below.
Individual Chair Package is a new initiative this year for the smaller clubs/organisations who wish to be involved and finance a chair but were unable to raise the full £5,000. These clubs/organisations will be combined to finance a chair.
Chair package entrants will need to discuss details of their chair presentation with the charity separately.
Payment should be made by online transfer direct to our bank ( Sort Code 20-88-13 A/C 83480828 ) with reference of PAM22 + “your surname”
- £5,000 – Chair package, team of three, both days.
- £1,800 – Chair package, individual, both days
- £175 – Player package, individual, tournament day.
- £45 – Guest each dinner.